- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Oreo cookies (3 sleeves)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb milk chocolate
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder.
- With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
NotesOne of the girls in my high school youth group made these for one of our bake sales and they were great! I added peppermint extract instead of the vanilla for a christmas treat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More