- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 50
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 8 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, melted
- In large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese.
- Beat with mixer on low speed until well blended. Do not overbeat or mixture will be too soft.
- Form 1-inch balls by hand.
- Dip balls in white chocolate; place on baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. To store, cover and refrigerate.
NotesMade these for Christmas gifts, easy and good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More