- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 50
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 8 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, melted
- In large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese.
- Beat with mixer on low speed until well blended. Do not overbeat or mixture will be too soft.
- Form 1-inch balls by hand.
- Dip balls in white chocolate; place on baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. To store, cover and refrigerate.
NotesMade these for Christmas gifts, easy and good.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More