OREO SAND AND DIRT CUPS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold milk, divided
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Prepare vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes separately with milk as directed on packages.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir 1/2 cup of the whipped topping into each bowl of pudding.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of the cookie crumbs into bottom of each of 8 (6-oz.) dessert cups.
- Top each with layers of 1/4 cup vanilla pudding, 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup chocolate pudding.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Insert 2 fruit snacks into each dessert just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More