- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. Ramen noodles, broken slightly, cooked al dente, drained, cooled ( discard seasoning packet)
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 c. cooked boneless, skinless chix breast, cut into 1" piees
- 1/2 c. (peanut) oil
- 3 Tbs. white or cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- In a bowl combine Ramen noodles, cabbage, scallions, sesame seeds, almonds, chix. Mix well to combine. In a separate bowl stir together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper. Toss with chix salad. Serve immediately or chill in fridge for about 1 hour, then serve.
- *Note. We usually like ours with a bit more dressing so we make 1 1/2 times the dressing and use that amount in the salad instead
NotesThis is just an easy and basic salad...
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More