- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinager
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 small can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained (use more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup chow mien noodles
- 1/4 cup almonds. sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 8 chicken strips, cooked (grilled or frozen crunchy fried)
- Whisk honey, mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinager and mustard together and refrigerate.
- Mix everything but the chicken together.
- Top salad with chicken.
- Serve with dressing
NotesA friend gave me this recipe I tweaked it to make it mine!
Turned out great! Really good on a hot summer day!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More