ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinager
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 small can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained (use more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup chow mien noodles
- 1/4 cup almonds. sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 8 chicken strips, cooked (grilled or frozen crunchy fried)
Whisk honey, mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinager and mustard together and refrigerate.
Mix everything but the chicken together.
Top salad with chicken.
Serve with dressing
A friend gave me this recipe I tweaked it to make it mine!
Turned out great! Really good on a hot summer day!
No Reviews at this time.