- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 3-ounce packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 4 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, red pepper, and contents of seasoning packets from ramen noodles.
- Set dressing aside.
- In a large saucepan cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender; drain.
- Transfer noodles to a large bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing over the cooked noodles; toss to coat.
- Add chicken, cabbage, almonds, and green onions to noodle mixture; mix well.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the salad; toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More