- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C green onions chopped
- 6 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- Combine onions, garlic, ginger, wine, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes. Add pork tenderloin, turning to coat. cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425. Reserve marinade and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, for sauce, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Combine cold water and cornstarch; mix well. Add to reserved marinade in saucepan and cook 1 minute. Serve pork with sauce.
NotesThis is from a Pampered Chef Cookbook. It was one of my first dishes I ever prepared for anyone else!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More