- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 – 3 oz pkgs Ramen Noodles
- 8 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 – 3 ½ oz pkg slivered almonds, browned
- 1 – 1 lb bag shredded coleslaw (cabbage)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp accent
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 tsp rice vinegar
- Brown almonds and break up noodles.
- Sauce packets are not needed.
- Mix cabbage, almonds, sunflower seeds, noodles in a large salad bowl.
- Shake dressing ingredients together and pour over coleslaw mixture right before serving.
- Toss thoroughly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More