- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bag Cole slaw
- 1 cup slivered almonds (roasted at 350 for 10min or golden brown)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 packages of oriental flavored Ramon noodles
- 1 container of rice noodles
- One bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Both spice packets from Ramon noodles
- In bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until completely mixed.
- Mix the Cole slaw mixture into a large bowl. (Break up Ramon noodle uncooked).
- Pour dressing over Cole slaw mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Blue Family Favorites<3
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More