- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bag Cole slaw
- 1 cup slivered almonds (roasted at 350 for 10min or golden brown)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 packages of oriental flavored Ramon noodles
- 1 container of rice noodles
- One bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Both spice packets from Ramon noodles
- In bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until completely mixed.
- Mix the Cole slaw mixture into a large bowl. (Break up Ramon noodle uncooked).
- Pour dressing over Cole slaw mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More