- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bag Cole slaw
- 1 cup slivered almonds (roasted at 350 for 10min or golden brown)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 packages of oriental flavored Ramon noodles
- 1 container of rice noodles
- One bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Both spice packets from Ramon noodles
- In bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until completely mixed.
- Mix the Cole slaw mixture into a large bowl. (Break up Ramon noodle uncooked).
- Pour dressing over Cole slaw mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More