- Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1/4 chicken broth (or beef)
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Whisk together over medium heat.
- Add it immediately to your stir-fry when its finished cooking and serve. Or put in a container and save for another night to make your recipe quicker.
NotesThis is just for the sauce, you can add it to any combination of stir-fry to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More