- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust: 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c low-fat baking mix
- 5 tbsps water, cold
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsps low-fat baking mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken breast, skinles
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
- 5 ozs fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- 4 ozs cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a 9" pie pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine one cup baking mix and water.
- Mix until soft dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough five times.
- Then, roll two inches larger than pie pan.
- Place into pan and flute edge; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken, onions, and bell peppers until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add salt, black pepper, remaining baking mix, and worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture into crust.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and cottage cheese.
- Mix well and pour over chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Calories 227 %CFF 30 %
- Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 mg
- Protein 21 g Cholesterol 94 g
- Carbohydrates 15 g Sodium 595 mg
- Sugars 3 g Fiber 0.5 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More