- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained or 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup, milk and ground pepper in 1-1/2-quart casserole; stir until well blended. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until hot. Stir; sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Microwave Directions Prepare green bean mixture as above in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cook, covered, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir beans halfway through cooking time. Top with remaining French Fried Onions; cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More