- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained or 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup, milk and ground pepper in 1-1/2-quart casserole; stir until well blended. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until hot. Stir; sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Microwave Directions Prepare green bean mixture as above in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cook, covered, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir beans halfway through cooking time. Top with remaining French Fried Onions; cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More