- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 CUPS OR 16 SERVINGS
- Preparation Time: 5 MINUTES
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Half and Half
- 1 -14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (I used Fat Free)
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey**, I used Celtic Crossing directly from Ireland.
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 TBSP Hershey Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- **The recipe suggested Bushmill Whiskey.
- Blend together in blender on HI for about 30 seconds. Refrigerate and shake well before serving. We served over crushed ice.
- WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Suppose to keep for 2 months in frig, but I doubt if it will last the rest of the week.
NotesWe brought back some Irish Whiskey from Ireland and I wasn't sure what I could do with it since I am not big on drinking straight whiskey. I found this recipe on the net and made it and loved every drop. It certainly is not low in calories, but we all have to splurge now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More