- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 CUPS OR 16 SERVINGS
- Preparation Time: 5 MINUTES
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Half and Half
- 1 -14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (I used Fat Free)
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey**, I used Celtic Crossing directly from Ireland.
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 TBSP Hershey Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- **The recipe suggested Bushmill Whiskey.
- Blend together in blender on HI for about 30 seconds. Refrigerate and shake well before serving. We served over crushed ice.
- WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Suppose to keep for 2 months in frig, but I doubt if it will last the rest of the week.
NotesWe brought back some Irish Whiskey from Ireland and I wasn't sure what I could do with it since I am not big on drinking straight whiskey. I found this recipe on the net and made it and loved every drop. It certainly is not low in calories, but we all have to splurge now and then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More