- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 CUPS OR 16 SERVINGS
- Preparation Time: 5 MINUTES
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Half and Half
- 1 -14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (I used Fat Free)
- 1 cup of Irish Whiskey**, I used Celtic Crossing directly from Ireland.
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 TBSP Hershey Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- **The recipe suggested Bushmill Whiskey.
- Blend together in blender on HI for about 30 seconds. Refrigerate and shake well before serving. We served over crushed ice.
- WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Suppose to keep for 2 months in frig, but I doubt if it will last the rest of the week.
NotesWe brought back some Irish Whiskey from Ireland and I wasn't sure what I could do with it since I am not big on drinking straight whiskey. I found this recipe on the net and made it and loved every drop. It certainly is not low in calories, but we all have to splurge now and then.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More