- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion(s)
- 2 hard-cooked egg(s), chopped, (optional)
- 1. In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar,pepper and mustard.
- 2. Stir in potatoes, celery, onion and eggs.
- 3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- **I add a layer of sliced hard boiled eggs to the top in addition to the chopped eggs in the salad.
NotesThis is the recipe I use most often.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More