- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion(s)
- 2 hard-cooked egg(s), chopped, (optional)
- 1. In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar,pepper and mustard.
- 2. Stir in potatoes, celery, onion and eggs.
- 3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- **I add a layer of sliced hard boiled eggs to the top in addition to the chopped eggs in the salad.
NotesThis is the recipe I use most often.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More