ORIGINAL POTATO SALAD
- Servings: 8
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium), cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion(s)
- 2 hard-cooked egg(s), chopped, (optional)
1. In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar,pepper and mustard.
2. Stir in potatoes, celery, onion and eggs.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
**I add a layer of sliced hard boiled eggs to the top in addition to the chopped eggs in the salad.