- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups orzo
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed.
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- About 3/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- Red Wine Vinaigrett:
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring broth to a boil over high heat - stir in orzo. Cover partially and cook until tender-7 minutes. Drain orzo and transfer to large bowl. Toss orzo with beans, tomatoes, onion, basil, mint, and enough vinaigrett to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More