- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (12 oz) orzo [pasta]
- 1 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp choppped garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine pasta salad ingredients. Make dressing by combining all ingredients for dressing, then whisking in olive oil. Add dressing to pasta salad ingredients, toss to blend.
- Can be served as is, or over a bed of greens/baby spinach.
- Other variations: substitute ingredients can include chopped fresh tomatoes, marinated artichokes, etc.
NotesGreat summer dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More