- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 small Idaho Potatoes
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika or Cajun seasoning
- Sour cream - low-fat
- Sliced scallions
- Grated Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Caramelized onions
- Stewed tomatoes
- Peas or corn
- Ricotta cheese
- Hot pepper sauce
- Brush each potato lightly with oil and bake at 375F for approximately 45 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the centers, leaving 1/4 inch of potato attached to the skin.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and paprika.
- Lightly brush the interior of the potatoes with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Re-bake skins at 375º for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with toppings and accompaniments.
NotesYield: 1 dozen