- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 OR 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- •This is a dump and pour recipe:
- •2 cups flour
- •3/4 c cocoa
- •1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- •1 cup milk
- •1 tsp. vanilla
- •2 cup sugar
- •2 tsp baking soda
- •1/2 cup oil
- •1 cup hot coffee
- •2 eggs
- •pinch salt
- 1.Beat all together. This will be very thin. Pour in greased baking pan. Cake pans or 9 x13 is what I usually use. OR IN ROUND CAKE PANS
- 2.bake 30 minutes @ 350. Do not overbake. . test before removing.
- 3.DO NOT OVER BAKE!!! OR IT WILL NOT HAVE THAT WONDERFUL MOISTNESS.
- 4.Top with your favorite buttercream or icing. Alot of times just Whip cream does it for us. My children who are now grown even love this with just powdered sugar. I Love it with buttercream or German Chocolate icing. Sometimes I make a Rasberry Buttercream.
- 5.I hope you enjoy this easy recipe.
NotesAhhhhhh, this cake. Yes I know another chocolate cake. I have been baking this one since I left my easy bake oven, lol, no lie. My aunt had given me this recipe she was tired of buying those little boxes of easy bake mixes. My mom is from Germany and makes these Grand Tortes. So way to complicated for me. So we were given this recipe. Has coffee in it. It really adds to the chocolate in this. Please don't over bake this. It needs to be moist. This is a throw together recipe. 5 minutes its in the oven
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking with Sabra
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More