OUR BEST TIRAMISU
- Cooking Time: 5-6
- Servings: 12ish?
- 18 egg yolks
- 3 ¾ cup sugar
- 3 ¾ cups marscapone cheese (4 8oz containers)
- About 5 cups whipped cream
- ½ to 1 cup sugar/splenda to sweeten.
- 3 packages of lady fingers
- 2/3 cup kaluha on top.
- Sprinkle top with cocoa and shaved godiva bittersweet chocolate
18 egg yolks
3 ¾ cup sugar
-whip together until thick and lemon colored, microwave 5-6 minutes to cook through (keep stirring it)
3 ¾ cups marscapone cheese (4 8oz containers)
-Beat into eggs after they have cooled to room temp
About 5 cups whipped cream
-whip with vanilla and ½ to 1 cup sugar/splenda to sweeten. Fold in whip cream to egg and cheese mixture
3 packages of lady fingers
Put one layer of lady fingers and pour 2/3 of a cup of kaluha on top. Then put on cheese/egg mixture.
Sprinkle top with cocoa and shaved godiva bittersweet chocolate