- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons Coke
- 1 box (16oz) Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup of any nuts chopped
- Combine Butter, Cocoa, Coke, Heat to boiling.
- Pour over powdered sugar and blend with mixer until smooth.
- Add nuts & Vanilla pour over brownies while frosting is still hot.
- Cool and serve in squares
- Try it with Creme Soda too!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More