- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons Coke
- 1 box (16oz) Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup of any nuts chopped
- Combine Butter, Cocoa, Coke, Heat to boiling.
- Pour over powdered sugar and blend with mixer until smooth.
- Add nuts & Vanilla pour over brownies while frosting is still hot.
- Cool and serve in squares
- Try it with Creme Soda too!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More