- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons Coke
- 1 box (16oz) Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup of any nuts chopped
- Combine Butter, Cocoa, Coke, Heat to boiling.
- Pour over powdered sugar and blend with mixer until smooth.
- Add nuts & Vanilla pour over brownies while frosting is still hot.
- Cool and serve in squares
- Try it with Creme Soda too!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More