- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons Coke
- 1 box (16oz) Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup of any nuts chopped
- Combine Butter, Cocoa, Coke, Heat to boiling.
- Pour over powdered sugar and blend with mixer until smooth.
- Add nuts & Vanilla pour over brownies while frosting is still hot.
- Cool and serve in squares
- Try it with Creme Soda too!!!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More