- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds bag of Frozen French Fries
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese or mexican cheese blend
- 6 pieces of Bacon, cooked
- Divide the fries into half, and use the other half later.
- Heat oil to 350F. If you do not have a thermostat, make sure the oil is hot enough, so that when you set a French fry in there it will cook immediately.
- If the French fry sinks to the bottom, and barely bubbles, it is not hot enough.
- Fry the potatoes in small batches, they are done when they are golden brown, and float to the top of the skillet.
- Be sure to drain the potatoes on paper towels.
- You can keep them warm in the oven while the other fries are cooking.
- When all French fries are done cooking, and drained place them onto a platter.
- Salt the French fries if you like, and sprinkle on cheese and cooked bacon.
- Pop these back into a warm oven until the cheese begins to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More