- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds bag of Frozen French Fries
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese or mexican cheese blend
- 6 pieces of Bacon, cooked
- Divide the fries into half, and use the other half later.
- Heat oil to 350F. If you do not have a thermostat, make sure the oil is hot enough, so that when you set a French fry in there it will cook immediately.
- If the French fry sinks to the bottom, and barely bubbles, it is not hot enough.
- Fry the potatoes in small batches, they are done when they are golden brown, and float to the top of the skillet.
- Be sure to drain the potatoes on paper towels.
- You can keep them warm in the oven while the other fries are cooking.
- When all French fries are done cooking, and drained place them onto a platter.
- Salt the French fries if you like, and sprinkle on cheese and cooked bacon.
- Pop these back into a warm oven until the cheese begins to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More