- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. Scottish (or similar) Ale
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Season-All
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. MSG
- Place your favorite cut of steak in a shallow pan and pour ale on steak and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from ale and mix dry ingredients together and rub steak on both sides.
- Let marinate with dry ingredients for 1/2 hour. Preheat a skillet or grill to medium high heat. Add vegetable spray or vegetable oil and braise to perfection.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More