- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. Scottish (or similar) Ale
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Season-All
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. MSG
- Place your favorite cut of steak in a shallow pan and pour ale on steak and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from ale and mix dry ingredients together and rub steak on both sides.
- Let marinate with dry ingredients for 1/2 hour. Preheat a skillet or grill to medium high heat. Add vegetable spray or vegetable oil and braise to perfection.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More