- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c soft butter
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3oz baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teas vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 2 teas baking soda
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c boiling water
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs 5 minutes at high speed.
- Add Chocolate and vanilla.
- Seperately combine dry ingredients.
- Add to batter alternately with sour cream.
- Pour in boiling water and mix. Batter will be thin.
- Divide between 2 greased and floured 9" layer cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More