- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 oz. Chocobake or other pre-melted unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks
- Reynold's parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk chocolate and butter in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low; beat in chocolate.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 to 3 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are shiny and crackly yet soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 10 minutes; with a thin metal spatula, transfer to racks to cool completely.
NotesBased on a Martha Stewart recipe, but I made a few modifications to make them simpler and not as sweet!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Growers' Giveback Potluck
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More