- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 oz. Chocobake or other pre-melted unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks
- Reynold's parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk chocolate and butter in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low; beat in chocolate.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 to 3 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are shiny and crackly yet soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 10 minutes; with a thin metal spatula, transfer to racks to cool completely.
NotesBased on a Martha Stewart recipe, but I made a few modifications to make them simpler and not as sweet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
A Falcon FeastSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More