- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry skim milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats -- (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast -- (or bread machine yeast)
- Place all ingredients, in order listed in bread machine manual, in a 2-pound loaf capacity bread machine pan.
- Place pan in the machine.
- Set machine to 2-pound loaf, "white" cycle and "light" crust.
- Start machine.
- If necessary to obtain a light crust, remove pan from the machine 5 minutes before baking is complete.
- Immediately, remove loaf from pan.
- Brush top crust lightly with melted butter or margarine; wrap loaf in a clean dish towel to cool.
"Loosely based on a recipe from Sierra's website, 1999."
"1 2-pound Loaf"
NOTES : A soft, moist bread, reminiscent of my favorite "Apple Valley Bakery" oatmeal bread.
Source: LuAnn from CNC
50 Shades of Taste
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More