- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 strip orange zest, cut into thin slivers
- 1 1/2 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves (I've left this out and it's still good)
- 4 portions firm white fish fillets, such as cod, flounder, or tilapia
- 2 T julienned basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine the tomatoes, onion, orange zest, oil, garlic, and thyme in shallow baking dish. Bake until the vegetables begin to brown around edges, about 25 minutes. Tuck the fish fillets into the sauce; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon some tomatoes over the fish. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Garnish with basil leaves.
NotesThis recipe originally came from the Bertolli Olive Oil people - it's so simple, and really delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More