- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb Large Shrimp
- 3/4 Cup Flavored Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup total Parmesan and Romano Cheese mixed
- 1 Whole Egg or 2 Egg Whites optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil Spray - I use Pam
- Peel and devein Shrimp leave tails on, slit back of Shrimp and put under cold running water to remove the vein.
- Mix Bread Crumbs with cheese mixture, salt and pepper.
- If using egg, dip in egg then breadcrumb mixture.
- Other wise take wet shrimp and put in bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- I use an oven safe non-stick pan that I spray with Pam, put the shrimp in and spray again. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven, turning once.
- I make make my own tarter sauce for this.
NotesI've been making this for years using chicken, so I decided to try shrimp, fish works as well. I'm not sure but this my be a Weight Watchers Recipe.