- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops (butterfly or smoked)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2-3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Mix mushroom soup, ketchup and worcestershire sauce together.
- Place pork chops in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the mushroom soup mixture over the pork chops and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.
NotesThis is another recipe that I've had in my recipe file for years. Not sure where I got it, but it is delish!
You must SAVE this recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More