- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops (butterfly or smoked)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2-3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Mix mushroom soup, ketchup and worcestershire sauce together.
- Place pork chops in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the mushroom soup mixture over the pork chops and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.
NotesThis is another recipe that I've had in my recipe file for years. Not sure where I got it, but it is delish!
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
GAES PTO Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More