- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops (butterfly or smoked)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2-3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Mix mushroom soup, ketchup and worcestershire sauce together.
- Place pork chops in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the mushroom soup mixture over the pork chops and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.
NotesThis is another recipe that I've had in my recipe file for years. Not sure where I got it, but it is delish!
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More