- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over
- chicken. Bake at 375°F, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serves 6
- Tip: To Grill: Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals. Grill chicken 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More