- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over
- chicken. Bake at 375°F, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serves 6
- Tip: To Grill: Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals. Grill chicken 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More