- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over
- chicken. Bake at 375°F, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serves 6
- Tip: To Grill: Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals. Grill chicken 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More