- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 200g Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 175g Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 deci litres Corn Flakes (We use Kellogg´s :))
- 120g Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 6 - 8 Apples peeled and cut in boats
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the somewhat crushed Corn Flakes to the other ingredients. I just crush the Corn Flakes with my hands.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- Put apples in an oven proof form and the dough put on top all over.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the apples are baked and tender and the crust is golden.
NotesThis is somehting we love to make in Iceland to make the long nights and short days more bareable :)
Delicious with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More