- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis is somehting we love to make in Iceland to make the long nights and short days more bareable :)
Delicious with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream!
- 200g Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 175g Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 deci litres Corn Flakes (We use Kellogg´s :))
- 120g Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 6 - 8 Apples peeled and cut in boats
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the somewhat crushed Corn Flakes to the other ingredients. I just crush the Corn Flakes with my hands.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- Put apples in an oven proof form and the dough put on top all over.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the apples are baked and tender and the crust is golden.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More