- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- FAJITA SEASONING
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 T paprika
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T cumin
- dash of sea salt
- pinch of cornstarch
- FAJITA FILLING
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 2 T olive oil
- 8 tortillas
- sour cream, cilantro, avocado/guacamole and lime wedges if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients ( spices ) in a bowl and set aside
- Slice the onion and peppers into 1/2 inch strips
- Slice the chicken into thin strips
- Place the chicken and veggies into a 9X13 baking dish ( ungreased). Top with the spices and cornstarch. Drizzle the olive oil over everything and mix well to distribute the spice mix.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until done. Give it a stir after about 15 minutes to incorporate the juices.
- Serve with tortillas and desired additions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Adventures in CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More