- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- FAJITA SEASONING
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 T paprika
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T cumin
- dash of sea salt
- pinch of cornstarch
- FAJITA FILLING
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 2 T olive oil
- 8 tortillas
- sour cream, cilantro, avocado/guacamole and lime wedges if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients ( spices ) in a bowl and set aside
- Slice the onion and peppers into 1/2 inch strips
- Slice the chicken into thin strips
- Place the chicken and veggies into a 9X13 baking dish ( ungreased). Top with the spices and cornstarch. Drizzle the olive oil over everything and mix well to distribute the spice mix.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until done. Give it a stir after about 15 minutes to incorporate the juices.
- Serve with tortillas and desired additions.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
It's all about that proteinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More