- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 C. chopped, toasted almonds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 T. chopped pimento
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 C. cheese, grated
- 2 C. celery, chopped
- 2 T. onion, grated
- 1/3 C. mayonnaise
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 C. potato chips, crushed
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese and chips.
- Toss lightly and place in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese and chips on the top.
- Bake in 350 oven for 25 to 40 minutes, until heated through and brown on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
A Falcon FeastSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More