- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of medium russet potatoes (approx 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 1/2 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 TBSP of Kraft Parmesan Style Grated Cheese (I used reduced fat)
- *Preheat oven to 425.
- *Wash and cut potatoes into 1/8ths.
- *Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with foil (I used Reynolds Release foil so that they will not stick, but you could also either use non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease the top of the foil with extra virgin olive oil).
- *Mix all of the spices and the parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- *Place all of the potatoes (remember we are talking about one pound at a time) into a gallon size freezer bag, add olive oil and the parmesan cheese/spice mixture to the bag.
- *Seal the bag and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- *Once thoroughly coated dump onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread in a single layer.
- * Bake 30-45 minutes or until tender and lightly golden brown. (Baking times will vary depending on the amount of fries that you make and the size that you cut them). For the ones shown in the picture they were baked at 425 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Foodie BabySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More