- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil and set aside. Make sure you spread the oil around the whole pan (taking a paper town to spread the oil works well).
- Skin and chop potatoes into 1/3" sticks. Toss with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning fries every so often, until the potatoes are uniformly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately add salt, rosemary, and thyme. Serve immediately.
NotesI LOVE french fries, but they are complete diet killers. So to get my fix, I make these deliciously crispy oven baked french fries seasoned with my favorite herbs - rosemary and thyme!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More