- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil and set aside. Make sure you spread the oil around the whole pan (taking a paper town to spread the oil works well).
- Skin and chop potatoes into 1/3" sticks. Toss with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning fries every so often, until the potatoes are uniformly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately add salt, rosemary, and thyme. Serve immediately.
NotesI LOVE french fries, but they are complete diet killers. So to get my fix, I make these deliciously crispy oven baked french fries seasoned with my favorite herbs - rosemary and thyme!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More