- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil and set aside. Make sure you spread the oil around the whole pan (taking a paper town to spread the oil works well).
- Skin and chop potatoes into 1/3" sticks. Toss with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning fries every so often, until the potatoes are uniformly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately add salt, rosemary, and thyme. Serve immediately.
NotesI LOVE french fries, but they are complete diet killers. So to get my fix, I make these deliciously crispy oven baked french fries seasoned with my favorite herbs - rosemary and thyme!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More