Oven Baked Spareribs
2 pounds pork spareribs
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
3 green peppers (diced or sliced)
3 red peppers (diced or sliced)
1 orange peppers (diced or sliced)
1 large onions (sliced)
1/4 cup ground garlic
to taste salt and pepper
3 cups water
cornstarch (for thickening)
1. In a large pot of water, boil ribs until tender
2. In another saucepan, mix soy sauce, 3 cups of water, ketchup, brown sugar
3. Bring to boil
4. Lower heat and add cornstarch to thicken
5. In a large baking pan, place drained ribs (slabs) on bottom
7. Spread sauce over ribs
8. Add peppers, onions, spices.
9. Bake (covered)at 425 degrees until tender (2 hours).
Watch ribs for tenderness and don't let the sauce dry up.