- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Peel, wash and trim potatoes, removing any eyes or dark spots. Dry well. Cut lengthwise into 1½ cm thick strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add oil to mixture and continue whisking.
- Add potatoes to bowl and coat thoroughly with egg mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread potatoes on baking sheet ensuring that they are evenly spaced. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30-35 minutes, and/or until fries are golden and crisp, flipping them half way through baking. Remove fries from oven.
- Serve with Spicy mayo.
NotesSpicy mayo dip is perfect for these crunchy sweet potato fries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More