- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Peel, wash and trim potatoes, removing any eyes or dark spots. Dry well. Cut lengthwise into 1½ cm thick strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add oil to mixture and continue whisking.
- Add potatoes to bowl and coat thoroughly with egg mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread potatoes on baking sheet ensuring that they are evenly spaced. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30-35 minutes, and/or until fries are golden and crisp, flipping them half way through baking. Remove fries from oven.
- Serve with Spicy mayo.
NotesSpicy mayo dip is perfect for these crunchy sweet potato fries.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More