- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Peel, wash and trim potatoes, removing any eyes or dark spots. Dry well. Cut lengthwise into 1½ cm thick strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add oil to mixture and continue whisking.
- Add potatoes to bowl and coat thoroughly with egg mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread potatoes on baking sheet ensuring that they are evenly spaced. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 30-35 minutes, and/or until fries are golden and crisp, flipping them half way through baking. Remove fries from oven.
- Serve with Spicy mayo.
NotesSpicy mayo dip is perfect for these crunchy sweet potato fries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More