- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2-3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups crushed Pop Chips
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot until barely fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Gradually add the milk and mash the potatoes with a potato masher until mashed, but still lumpy. You might not need to use up all the milk. It is important to keep the potatoes lumpy and a little dry so it is not so messy to roll into balls.
- Separate the eggs, flour and potato chips in three bowls; set aside.
- Form the potato mixture into 1-inch balls and place on wax or parchment paper. Roll each ball first into the bowl of flour, then the egg and finishing with the chips. Once coated, form the balls into the tots formation. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More