- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2-3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups crushed Pop Chips
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot until barely fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Gradually add the milk and mash the potatoes with a potato masher until mashed, but still lumpy. You might not need to use up all the milk. It is important to keep the potatoes lumpy and a little dry so it is not so messy to roll into balls.
- Separate the eggs, flour and potato chips in three bowls; set aside.
- Form the potato mixture into 1-inch balls and place on wax or parchment paper. Roll each ball first into the bowl of flour, then the egg and finishing with the chips. Once coated, form the balls into the tots formation. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More