- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons Essence, recipe follows
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and grease a large non-stick baking sheet with the vegetable oil.
- Pat the potatoes dry and slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Turn each slice flat and slice again lengthwise into even fries, 1/2-inch thick.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg white until very light and foamy.
- Add the potatoes and the Essence to the egg whites and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the coated potatoes on the prepared baking sheet, not touching. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy; halfway through the cooking time, with a spatula, scrape the potatoes from the baking sheet and turn.
- Carefully remove with a spatula to a large serving plate, or individual plates.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Naked Macaron
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More