- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- serves 6
- 1 Cup Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Thyme
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves, Skinned
- 1/4 Cup of Low-Fat Buttermilk
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a plastic bag, mixing well. Brush both sides of chicken
- breasts with buttermilk. Place chicken in bag with crumb mixture, shaking to coat. Place
- chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 400º for 45 minutes
- or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More