OVEN FRIED CHICKEN
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless &
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz or Town House
- crackers, crushed
- 2 teasppons of Chicken Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
Put crackers in large plastic baggie and crush with rolling pin.
Place crackers in a bowl; add chicken seasoning and Romano cheese and mix well.
In separate bowl, add oil.
Dip chicken in oil and coat all sides and then into the cracker mixture, coating well.
Place chicken in a dry roasting pan.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika and cover chicken tightly with foil.
Bake 1 hour at 375*.
DO NOT uncover chicken or turn chicken while it's baking.