- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup picante sauce or your favorite salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped with some tops (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- chopped green onions, for serving
- picante sauce, for serving
- 1. Mix chicken, picante sauce or salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions.
- 2. Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- 3. Fold opposite sides over filling.
- 4. Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- 5. Brush with melted margarine.
- 6. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7. Garnish with additional cheese and green onion and serve salsa on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Italian ExchangeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More