- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup picante sauce or your favorite salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped with some tops (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- chopped green onions, for serving
- picante sauce, for serving
- 1. Mix chicken, picante sauce or salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions.
- 2. Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- 3. Fold opposite sides over filling.
- 4. Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- 5. Brush with melted margarine.
- 6. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7. Garnish with additional cheese and green onion and serve salsa on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More