- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup picante sauce or your favorite salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped with some tops (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- chopped green onions, for serving
- picante sauce, for serving
- 1. Mix chicken, picante sauce or salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions.
- 2. Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- 3. Fold opposite sides over filling.
- 4. Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- 5. Brush with melted margarine.
- 6. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7. Garnish with additional cheese and green onion and serve salsa on the side.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More