- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 c1/4up margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 lbs chicken, cut up
- Honey Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9x13 baking pan and add pieces of floured
- chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat with butter.
- Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking make sauce.
- For the Honey Butter Sauce, in a small pan melt the butter while beating in the honey and lemon juice.
- Turn chicken and pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
- note - works great for chicken tenders too!
NotesChicken and Honey Butter never tasted so good!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More