- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3–4 lbs chickens, cut up
- Honey Butter sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9x13 baking pan and add pieces of floured chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat with butter.
- Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking make sauce.
- Turn chicken and pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
- For the Honey Butter Sauce: In a small pan melt the butter while beating in the honey and lemon juice.
- Pour over the chicken pieces.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mom's Cooking Secrets
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More