- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3–4 lbs chickens, cut up
- Honey Butter sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9x13 baking pan and add pieces of floured chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat with butter.
- Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking make sauce.
- Turn chicken and pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
- For the Honey Butter Sauce: In a small pan melt the butter while beating in the honey and lemon juice.
- Pour over the chicken pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More