- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 5 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl or gallon size resealable plastic bag, mix together the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme and paprika; coat the chicken pieces with mayonnaise.
- Place chicken pieces in bowl or bag with bread crumb mixture and coat or shake until well coated; place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9 X 13- inch baking dish (I used a cookie sheet) and bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
NotesA recipe for very juicy and moist oven-fried chicken that I found on 'Allrecipes'.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More