- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper (or however much you want to give it some "kick")
- 2 eggs
- 12 pieces chicken (about 4 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 shallow roasting pans with aluminum foil. Coat with nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Crush cornflake crumbs however finely you want. I don't make it too fine because the chicken comes out crispier that way.
- Mix together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan, salt and cayenne pepper in large bowl. Lightly beat eggs in shallow glass dish.
- Dip each chicken piece in egg and then roll in cornflake crumbs to coat. Place on prepared pans. Lightly coat chicken with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven, without turning, for 1 hour or until internal temperature registers 180 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
- Note: You may use white or dark chicken, boneless or bone-in, skinless or with skin... it's always delicious! Enjoy :)
NotesI swear by this recipe because the crushed cornflake crumbs make the chicken so crispy... I love it! And the fact that it's oven-fried is the kicker. It's lower in fat than when compared to deep frying and it also means less time in the kitchen :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More