- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI've read for a very long time about mayonnaise as a topping for chicken and thought it sounded gross but I decided to give it a try and it was delicious! Chicken was very moist with all the goodness from the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs which I always use Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs on everything that I bread! So here is another good chicken recipe to make and my 1st new recipe of 2014!
Fresh out of the oven without frying and taste so much better than fried!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I used more and the cheese was shaved)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (I used more)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.