- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I used more and the cheese was shaved)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (I used more)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
NotesI've read for a very long time about mayonnaise as a topping for chicken and thought it sounded gross but I decided to give it a try and it was delicious! Chicken was very moist with all the goodness from the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs which I always use Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs on everything that I bread! So here is another good chicken recipe to make and my 1st new recipe of 2014!
Fresh out of the oven without frying and taste so much better than fried!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Breads and Pastry 101
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More