- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cut each potato into three pieces lengthwise and then into thick strips.
- 2. Pat dry with paper towels and place in a bowl.
- 3. Add thyme and pepper and toss well.
- 4. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
- 5. Arrange on baking sheet and bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
- 6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and salt evenly over potatoes and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and browned.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More