Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes
4 large baking potatoes, peeled
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cut each potato into three pieces lengthwise and then into thick strips.
2. Pat dry with paper towels and place in a bowl.
3. Add thyme and pepper and toss well.
4. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
5. Arrange on baking sheet and bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and salt evenly over potatoes and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and browned.