Oven Fried Parmesan Zucchini Fries
2 Pounds of zucchini, cut into thick fry sticks
1/2 cup of white or wheat flour
11/2 c. white or wheat panko crumbs
2 tsps. salt. divided
1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
3 eggs, whisked
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Put oven rack in bottom third of oven.
3. Line 2 large shallow bake sheets with parchment or spray with Pam.
4. Line up 3 shallow dishes, 1 with flour and 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 with eggs and rest of salt ,pepper and the 3rd with panko and dill.
5. In batches, dip dry zucchini wedges,in flour, then egg, then panko, shaking off any excess.
6. Arrange uncrowded on pans and bake 7-12 ninutes, turning once, until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing if appetizer.
Pairs Well With
Healthy and Delicious. Make plenty. Serve with ranch dip. Great for family or company!