- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb Large Shrimp
- 3/4 Cup Flavored Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup total Parmesan and Romano Cheese mixed
- 1 Whole Egg or 2 Egg Whites optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil Spray - I use Pam
- Peel and devein Shrimp leave tails on, slit back of Shrimp and put under cold running water to remove the vein.
- Mix Bread Crumbs with cheese mixture, salt and pepper.
- If using egg, dip in egg then breadcrumb mixture.
- Other wise take wet shrimp and put in bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- I use an oven safe non-stick pan that I spray with Pam, put the shrimp in and spray again. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven, turning once.
- I make make my own tarter sauce for this.
NotesI've been making this for years using chicken, so I decided to try shrimp, fish works as well. I'm not sure but this my be a Weight Watchers Recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MetroCooking DC 2013
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More