- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place slices in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Shake bag to coat slices with oil mixture.
- Spread potato slices evenly in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn; bake until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove potatoes from baking sheets.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
50 Shades of Taste
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More