- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place slices in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Shake bag to coat slices with oil mixture.
- Spread potato slices evenly in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn; bake until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove potatoes from baking sheets.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More