- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place slices in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Shake bag to coat slices with oil mixture.
- Spread potato slices evenly in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn; bake until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove potatoes from baking sheets.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More